18-year-old is UK's youngest coronavirus victim as tragic death of youngster announced

few moments ago a brand new video called 18-year-old is UK's youngest coronavirus victim as tragic death of youngster announced was posted by the youtube channel: kntchas

As published in the youtube description by kntchas: An 18-year-old is amongst the latest people to die from coronavirus as new UK figures were announced on Sunday.  The number of people across the UK who have died after testing positive for Covid-19 has risen to 281, including the teenager who had an underlying health condition.  A 102-year-old victim was also announced in the latest figures for England. The two people are thought to be the youngest and oldest victims so far.  NHS England announced the deaths of 37 people this evening taking the total number of who have died down south to 257.  All of the latest victims were in vulnerable groups, including people with underlying conditions.  They included five deaths at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust, four at St. Georges University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, and four at Croydon Health NHS Trust  The news comes as Boris Johnson said the Government is ready to impose tougher restrictions to curb the spread of the virus if people do not follow the guidance on social distancing.  The Prime Minister insisted that he did not want to close down access to parks and playgrounds because of the benefits to people’s mental and physical wellbeing.  But amid reports of crowds flocking to parks, beaches and beauty spots across the country, he said the Government was ready to impose the kind of “tougher” measures adopted in other European countries if people did not behave responsibly.  Meanwhile the NHS is to begin sending out letters to the 1.5 million people considered to be most at risk of the disease urging them to remain at home for the next 12 weeks, including 200,000 in Scotland.  At his daily No 10 news conference, Johnson – who has faced criticism for not acting faster to slow the spread of the virus – said ministers had already closed down whole swathes of the economy, shutting pubs, clubs and restaurants.  He said the Government had always followed the scientific advice when it came to access to open spaces – but warned people needed to observe the guidance that they should not gather in groups and remain two metres apart.  “What they have always said so far is that the health benefits for the whole of society of keeping the parks and playgrounds open if we possibly can outweigh the epidemiological value of closing them,” he said.  “But of course looking at the way people behave and the way they are responding, we keep that under constant, constant review.  “If people can’t make use of parks and playgrounds responsibly, if they can’t do it in a way that observes the two-metre rule then of course we are going to have to look at further measures.  “The general principle should be that we should all as far as we possibly can stay home, protect our NHS and thereby save lives.” 18-year-old is UK’s youngest coronavirus victim as tragic death of youngster announced
Coronavirus

Watch the video :

We will continue to follow the channel and posting anything we discover

You Might Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *