Anton Du Beke: 'Anything you can't do?' Strictly pro reacts to 'annoying' guest live on TV

just a few minutes ago a another great video titled Anton Du Beke: 'Anything you can't do?' Strictly pro reacts to 'annoying' guest live on TV was revealed by the channel: kuomo

As published in the video description by kuomo: Strictly Come Dancing professional Anton Du Beke, 53, joined host Matt Tebbutt, 46, and chef Freddy Forster on Saturday Kitchen this morning. During his appearance, he tucked into one of the chef’s finest dishes. At one point on the show, Anton humorously queried why Freddy was so good in the kitchen.  The dancer tucked into the chef’s dish consisting of onion bhaji, broccoli and poached eggs. After discussing the dish with the chef, presenter Matt turned to Anton to see how he was getting on with tasting the food. The Strictly star appeared to be enjoying the dish as he asked: “What did you do with the broccoli again?” Kelvin Fletcher: Strictly star ‘in the doghouse’ with wife READ MORE Strictly’s Anton Du Beke ‘looking forward’ to self-isolating  Freddie replied: ”A bit of salt and a bit of cumin powder and a bit of olive oil and then just chargrilled.” Taken aback by his detailed response, Anton joked Freddy was “getting annoying” with his quality cooking skills. “I mean look at him,” he said aloud to his fellow guests. He added: “Is there anything you can’t do? You’re getting a bit annoying now.”  “I’m not a good dancer maybe you can teach me a few steps,” the chef replied. Matt interjected, adding: “He said he was a good dancer actually.” Anton replied: “Look at him, handsome the whole lot, he’s got everything going on.” “I’m blushing,” Freddy jokingly replied. Kevin Clifton: Strictly pro reveals warning from Susanna Reid [WARNING]James Martin: Saturday Morning chef in urgent plea to fans [VIDEO]Chris Evans: ‘I promised I wouldn’t say this’ over new move [ADMISSION] Anton will be returning to Strictly Come Dancing later this year. Discussing the upcoming series on the show today, the professional dancer said he is excited, but admitted he was unsure what is going to happen amid the current coronavirus outbreak. Many upcoming shows have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 spread, which has affected over 200,000 globally. 177 people have died after being diagnosed with the virus in the UK. Trending READ MORE Oti Mabuse breaks silence on decision with husband ‘Truly heavy heart’  Admitting his doubts about the show going ahead, he went on to say: “It just goes from strength to strength. “The next one, this year if it all goes ahead, it’s going to be so exciting moving into it especially after last year and everything. “I can’t wait really.”

Check Out the video :

We will continue to follow releated news and posting everything we find

You Might Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *