A few minutes ago it was revealed by the Youtuber This Old House, another amazing video “How to Edge a Garden Bed With Brick | This Old House”.
As pubished in the youtube page by This Old House: “Use clay pavers to form a tidy border to separate your lawn from plantings. (See below for a shopping list and tools.)
SUBSCRIBE to This Old House: http://bit.ly/SubscribeThisOldHouse
Shopping List for How to Edge a Garden Bed With Brick:
– Clay pavers (severe-weather-rated bricks) Get enough to line your bed, plus 10 percent.
– Paver base Get enough to build a 2- to 3-inch base. (A standard 0.5-cubic-foot bag covers 6 square feet at a 1-inch depth.)
– Stone dust Get enough to lay a 1-inch layer. (A standard 0.5-cubic-foot bag covers 6 square feet at a 1-inch depth.)
– Type 1 portland cement Get a 94-pound bag.
– Polymeric sand A 40-pound tub just covered our edging.
Tools for How to Edge a Garden Bed With Brick:
– masking tape to mark the rope
– measuring tape
– masonry pencil
– circular saw with a segmented diamond blade
– water bottle
– rubber mallet
– masonry brush or paintbrush
– garden hose with nozzle
About This Old House TV:
This Old House is the No. 1 multimedia home enthusiast brand, offering trusted information and expert advice through award-winning television, a highly regarded magazine, and an information-driven website. This Old House and Ask This Old House are produced by This Old House Ventures, LLC and are presented on PBS by WETA Washington, DC.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
For more on This Old House and Ask This Old House, visit us at: http://bit.ly/ThisOldHouseWebsite
How to Edge a Garden Bed With Brick | This Old House
You can check the video below: