Just a few minutes ago it was revealed by aquarium & fish FAN, the amazing video “Top 10 Types of Popular Freshwater Fish Pet”.
As pubished in the youtube page by aquarium & fish FAN: “Top 10 Types of Popular Freshwater Fish Pet,
1. Arowana or Dragon Fish: The Asian arowana or dragon fish is believed by the Chinese to bring good luck and wealthy due to its red color and coin-like scales.
2. Goldfish: The goldfish lives in freshwater and the family Cyprinidae of order Cypriniformes. Goldfish comes in a variety of colors such as yellow, orange, red, white and black colors mainly and color combinations. Goldfish is easily look after and live in harmony with other goldfish and seem to like human company too.
3. Siamese fighting fish or Betta fish: Siamese fighting fish, Betta splendens, are small (about 7.5 cm long) fish in the gourami family native to slow moving and stagnant. Feature of the suborder Anabantoidei to which they belong, Betta splendens have an accessory breathing organ called the labyrinth organ that allows them to survive in waters with low oxygen content, by breathing air from the surface.
4. Guppy Fish: The Guppy fish is the most famous species of aquarium fish in the world. The guppy can feed a wide variety of foods like flakes, spirulina, lettuce, bloodworms, spinach, freeze dried foods, mosquito larvae.
5. Flowerhorn: Flowerhorn is one of the most fantastic fish for a display aquarium tank. It’s fascinating characteristics to make a very special fish. It has many nice colors such as yellow, green, blue, red, etc. As we can notice that the hump or kok on the head of the flower horn is large, can show how expensive the flowerhorn is, more over the hump on the flower horn’s head is the signature body figure of the fish, and without it the fish will not be called flower horn in the 1st place. Flowerhorns grow rapid if you feed well, its life span is 6 to 8 years.
6. Angel Fish: Freshwater angelfish are fast-growing eaters and always go to the top of water level when they see you. Their aggressive feeding habits make sure that your less aggressive fish are getting their share around feeding time.
7. Discus: These are average sized fish has a round flat body and out-stretched fins making it looks like a disk. It is characterized by a small mouth, tiny bright red eyes, vibrant green, blue or brown colors and nine vertical, dark stripes. The freshwater Discus can be found in three colors Green, Blue and Brown.
8. Koi Fish: Koi fish or the swimming jewels of the Orient are kept in outdoor ponds all over the world. Koi are ornamental varieties of domesticated common carp that are kept for decorative purposes in outdoor koi ponds or water gardens. Koi fish can grow up to three feet long if raised in the ideal conditions. They can become sunburned if a pond is too shallow and has little shade. Koi fish don’t have teeth. Females are larger than males.
9. Stingray: The giant freshwater stingray has a thin. The thin, cylindrical tail measures 1.8–2.5 times as long as the disc and lacks fin folds. At up to 15 inches (38cm) long, the spine is the biggest of any stingray species. This species is plain grayish brown above, often with a yellowish or pinkish tint towards the fin margins, for life the skin is coated with a layer of dark brown mucus.
10. Plecostomus Fish: Plecostomus or The Pleco fish is the common name used for a group of catfishes in the family Loricariidae. They eat all the uneaten fish food that sinks to the bottom. During the day, the eyes of a Pleco are protected by a specialized omega iris. Sometimes it is necessary to move old Plecos to its own aquarium to avoid stress and injury.
Thank you for watching this channel Show,
aquarium & fish FAN
You can check the video below: